Blogging is a serious business. Blog for cash and make a pile of money each month.
Bloggers are making six-figure incomes and up as they blog for cash. It seems there’s an endless ways that bloggers use their blogs to earn these large paychecks, and the pro’s know just how to do it without irritating their readers. Below are some of the ways you can blog for cash that’s visitor friendly.
1. Blog For Cash By Marketing Your Own Business Or Services: Your blog is an excellent forum for marketing your own business. You can post your current promotions, mention new interests and other business related information.
2. Make Your Business Approachable As You Blog For Cash: As you blog for cash, You have the opportunity to present yourself as the friendly authority. You are the voice behind the business. The go-to-guy. Your blog can connect you with your customers. You can blog about what they are interested in and give them a mention, as well as a link to their blog.
3. Blog For Cash With Ads. Small text ads makes your advertisements less offensive and less distracting than graphic ads.
*Blog For Cash With LinkWords: Generate pay-per-click revenue with LinkWords. Keywords are highlighted that are relevant for advertisers.
*Blog For Cash With Vibrant Media: In text Ads. Blog for cash without adding clutter.
*Blog For Cash With LinkAds: You can earn up to 50% of the advertisement revenue. Linkads give you more control than many others.
*Blog For Cash With Google Adsense. Probably the most profitable source of income for most bloggers. Simply paste the code in with your text and relevant ads will be displayed.
4. Sell Ad Space. You get complete control and decide the ad serving methods that your readers appreciate. As your blog receives more traffic and ranking.
There are several services that automate the process of buying and selling ad space on your blog. A great example is Project Wonderful.
They use an auctions to sell ad space on your blog which takes the hassle out of trying to figure out the value. You set days which the ad should be displayed. You have total control over the ad displays …you can even display multiple ads in the same ad space. $10 threshold.
5. Affiliate Programs: We love telling our friends about the products and services we like. All we have to do is change how we link to them and get paid! Remember it is very important to keep the affiliate programs relevant to the content of our blog.
Some popular affiliate programs include:
*Blog For Cash With Amazon: They pay up to 10% ..they paid out a $9.6 billion to affiliates last year.
*Blog For Cash With With Auction Ads: Place relevant eBay auction ads on your Blog.
*Blog For Cash With Chitika Linx: Keywords in your content is automatically linked to products.
*Blog For Cash With Chitika ShopCloud: Display popular products in a cool tag cloud format.
*Blog For Cash With ClickBank: Generious commissions for digital products. The Clickbank affiliate network paid over 1.4 BILLION dollars! Check it out, just go to http://www.clickbank.com and look at the affiliate payout counter at the top right of the screen.
*Blog For Cash With Commission Junction: Very wide range of products and services.
*Blog For Cash WithiTunes Affiliates: Share what’s new and hot and earn commissions.
*Blog For Cash With LinkShare Corp: Another one like CJ. Link up with major brand names.
*Blog For Cash With Shareasale: Much like Commission Junction. Link to the merchant of choice and blog for cash.
5. Use your blog to build your list. A mailing list of interested readers is the most valuable thing an online marketer can have. Many successful marketers argue …”without a list …you only have a hobby”
Blog For Cash -Build a list
Give Away Free Advertising To Build Your Online Business/ListYour affiliate link/ad exposed to 320,000 (blog for cash)
Blog for cash with GDI
with the search engine friendly host that pays you: Blog For Cash
Free ticket! Blog for cash (new window)