It Has Never Been A Better Time To Market Your Product
There are seeming endless opportunities online to market your product. With the excellent resources available today like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Myspace, drumming up product sales hasn’t ever been easier or more affordable.
A Few Ideas To Market Your Product
1. Forums. Use a signature file and participate in community forums (as with all social sites ..don’t show up waving a flag and YELLING when you want to market your product)
2. Affiliate marketers can help you market your product. Two of the most popular places for those seeking to find marketers to promote their products are Commission Junction and Clickbank. They are well known and trusted ‘middle men’ that connect those who wish to market with affiliates.
3. Pay per click advertising. (PPC) Possibilities include Google, Bing (Yahoo) or adspace from high traffic (related) sites.
4. SEO (search engine optimization) By carefully constructing your website with keyword phrases (that don’t have MAJOR competition) You can get thousands of visitors for free that are searching for your product.
5. Submit videos to video sharing sites. They can be a simple video presentation if you wish. Submit your videos to this list of video sharing networks:
Yahoo Video Photobucket Youku Rambler Vision
Youtube Multiply Daily Motion 4shared
Video.qq Cnet TV Rediff Your File Host
You.video.sina.cn Libero Tudou KU6
Flickr Ning Metacafe TinyPic
6. Partner with other marketers. Dramatically extend your marketing capacity. Be sensitive to your potential partners needs, negotiate and pay on time.
7. Have articles written and submit them to article directories. They demonstrate your knowledge in the field AND lead the search engines back to you.
8. Set up a Twitter and Facebook account with your product info in your profile. You can even setup and get sales from a fanpage on facebook. Tools You Should Never Ignore On Facebook
Marketers are becoming savvier and picking a webhost that pays them. (instead of the other way around) GDI will help you market your product by providing your online business with a complete internet id package. GDI is for both the seasoned pro and the complete internet newbie. It is the only professional web host that offers WordPress and a residual income for only $10 a month.